You can remove your listing at any time after you have submitted it. Jobs & Gigs listings automatically expire four weeks after your listing goes live. Real Estate and Opportunity listings automatically expire one week after your listing goes live.
We request that you remove your listing as soon as your space, job or opportunity is no longer available.
You can remove your listing by signing into your account:
- Go to https://www.listingsproject.com/
- Click “Sign In” in the top right hand corner
- Enter your email address and password that you used to create your listing
- Click the dropdown arrow next to your name in the top right hand corner
- Select “My Listings” from the dropdown menu
- Find the listing you would like to remove
- Select “Remove Listing”
If you are removing a live listing, we ask that you respond to all the inquiries you've received, letting interested parties know that the listing is no longer available.